отдых в Крыму

туризм и отдых в Крыму
Текущее время: Пн авг 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Quick Trip report Yalta
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср май 16, 2018 1:18 pm 

Hello,

Just a quick trip report from a 5 night, 4 day stay in the beautiful city of Yalta. Hotel Bristol is a GREAT hotel and Highly recommended, Has everything one needs for a comfortable stay, plus its has a great location in the heart of the action near Yalta beach. The town is great, from the locals to the tourists, very nice and overall helpful people. Very, Very pretty views and sights(much more pretty than Odessa, IMO) Biggest suggestion I could give a tourist is combine the beautiful view of the Ai-Petri cable car, The Swallows nest and end your quick and efficient day of sight-seeing at Livadia palace. Starting at the Cable car and moving up the coast to the "Nest" and ending at the Palace makes for an efficient, yet long, use of daylight(so you can begin enjoying the FANTASTIC Crimean Wines sooner!!!) Plus, if you combine them all together you only have to negotiate/(get ripped-off) :) with the taxi drivers once(mine was able to drive and stay and wait for me at two of the activities. Finally, I recommend the Макриди Александр taxi service from SIP to Yalta, the Driver was there waiting for me for the 1.5 Hrs drive to the coast.

For more details:
Digital advertising company

Thanks

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]